Transport Management Services
Operator licence applications are not straight forward, with different criteria factors been filtered in depending on the type of licence you require. Our fixed-fee application and expert consultation service will ensure you are fully aware of your responsibilities and the legal obligations you will be making when applying for a licence, and will provide you the best opportunity for a successful outcome for your application.
We support with all Operators Licence applications;
- Restricted Operators Licence – This allows you to deliver your own goods
- Standard National Licence – This allows you to deliver goods for Hire and reward within the UK
- Standard International Licence – This allows you to deliver goods internationally
If you hold or are applying for a Standard National or Standard International Operator’s licence, you are obliged to employ a ‘professionally competent’ person to manage your transport operations / duties. It is NOT a requirement to employ a full-time Transport Manager to satisfy this legislative requirement. Outsourcing your CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) holder is an acceptable method of O licence compliance and provides a cost-effective solution for your business. If you require a Transport Manager to support your operation, we can offer full support with our transport management services, which will include but is not limited to the following:
- Driver Hours, Road Transport (Working Time) Regulations and record Keeping
- Digital Tachograph Card and Digital unit Management
- Tacho Chart Management
- Defect Reporting & Management
- Maintenance Management
Safety Inspections & MOT
- Driving licences
- Keep you up to date with legislation
- Educate and train drivers with their legal obligations as a professional driver and if required mange disciplinary sanctions.
If you would like further information on our Professional Transport Manager services, please give us a call on 01325 952887 and we will be happy to help.